This year Autorespond started the development of new front end applications for the shoppingcart, affiliate and online marketing systems. We’re using the most up-to-date tools, frameworks and techniques. Our international team is based in Amsterdam and Skopje and for our projects we’re looking for a front-end developer who has a keen eye for details, both on technical areas as well as regarding usability and look & feel. You’re bright, like to take initiative and you are prepared to walk the extra mile when needed. You will be working in our Amsterdam office next to Dam Square and part-time working from home is possible.
Autorespond is based in Amsterdam and our team of eight professionals offer e-marketing, CRM and payment services to small businesses based in The Netherlands and Belgium. The combination of CRM, marketing-tools and a payment infrastructure is unique and for many companies our system forms the core for their online business. Currently, we are redefining and modernizing our product offering to be able to reach out to new customer groups in The Netherlands and abroad. In the almost 15 years of our existence we still have a ‘startup’ mentality and we’re looking for people that can add a significant contribution to the growth of our company.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- You take the lead in the design, development and maintenance of all front end applications
- You translate user requirements and use-cases to screen designs and interactions in close collaboration with the product manager
- Together with the backend developers you design and implement all front-to-back communication
- You define and monitor quality standards regarding technical performance, stability and usability
- you (soon) have a University degree (Bachelor or Master, preferably MSc)
- excellent English speaker and writer. Knowledge of Dutch and willing to learn the language
- “can-do” / startup mentality aimed at getting results
- keen eye for quality and detail
- experience with or knowledge of Google Cloud, Java, Linux is a plus
- you are a structured worker, socially skilled and with a sense of humor
- experience with or knowledge of interaction design and Use Cases is a bonus
What Do We Offer?
After a trial period of two months, we offer a fulltime position (parttime up to 32 hours is negotiable) for one year. If we both are happy, the period will be prolonged and will be transformed into a permanent position. The salary will be based on education, age and relevant working experience. On the longer term there are possibilities to become a partner and share in the profit.
No nine-to-five mentality with us! We work with targets and expect you to take responsibility. So you’re free to work where and when you like.